Bob’s Machine Shop’s new hydraulic jack plate line, “Action Series Jack Plate™”, offers new technology in the Jack Plate market. The first Bob’s Jack plate to offer a pump inside the jack plate structure, saving boaters room inside the boat, and eliminating the need to mount a pump inside the boat. This is a great OEM feature to help save time in rigging.
The new internal pump has a motor stronger than any other internal jack plate on the market currently, which will offer greater lifting speed, and strength with heavy outboards. All of the Bob’s patented features from our standard series, automotive style grease nipples in the side rails, tension rods, and the famous Bob’s Machine Shop Design, are all incorporated into the Action Series Jack Plate™.
Offered in 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″ and 14″ setbacks, Bob’s Jack plates offer 1 piece design, unlike competitors that require setback spacers to achieve the proper setback.
Action series support motors up to a 14.5″ mounting width. If wider we recommend our Extreme Gen 3 series jack plates.
- Pump inside jack plate
- 1.5″ of lift built into structure & 6″ of adjustable travel for a total of 7.5″ total lift
- Large powerful motor that can lift heavy outboards under full power
- Can be converted to have pump inside boat if owner desires to change styles
- Automotive grease nipples for easy lubrication
- Tension rods
- Made in USA, in our own factory in Tampa, Florida
- Rated for 300HP, up to 625 lbs motors (heavier should use Extreme series)
- Pre drilled for dual side mount Power Pole brackets.
- Includes Jack plate, wiring harness, relays, rocker style switch
- Limited Lifetime Structure Warranty against manufacturing defects
- 5 Year Action Pump Warranty